Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lost

I have misplaced my flash drive (USB key) and therefore all the files on it. I am feeling terribly lost without it and don't really know what to do. There are so many places it could be and I haven't really had the time to look in any of them sufficiently. I may have lost it here at work or somewhere in our rather large (when compared to a flash drive) house. It went to Petawawa with me but I know I brought it back as I had to use it to return files to people around the office. Eek, I need my flash drive...I need the files that are on it...I don't know what to do without it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP