Friday, February 13, 2009

Petawawa

This past week I have been working from Petawawa. I was sent here along with a few other people from DST to do designated substance surveys in 40 building on base here. My role was quality control - basically I take the samples that the field guys get and organize them and ensure nothing was missed. So this week has pretty much been me sitting in a hotel room on base going through samples for most of the day, doing as much other work as possible but not really getting anything accomplished there for lack of time and then at night hanging out with the other people here and going out for dinner somewhere in Petawawa or Pembroke. I was supposed to meet up with a friend from high school who is currently living in Petawawa but I ran out of time and he is unfortunately not going to be here next week when we have to come back - which really sucks.
I have realized that I don't mind this work - though I haven't been doing the sampling which is much more exhausting work than mine.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP