Monday, February 23, 2009

Cleaning House

This past weekend Dave's sister came for a visit and as a result we spent the majority of the night before (and weekends for the last two weeks) cleaning our house from top to bottom. It was so much work and there were multiple days were I hurt from all the cleaning. We tidied the basement and cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and of course did tons of laundry; we swept, swiffered and vacuumed (Dave even washed the floors); we did some filing and dealt with papers and receipts that have been piling up for some time now. After we had cleaned we decorated and we now finally have frames on the walls and pictures inside of them (with the exception of 4 since I forgot to get ones printed for those/lost the ones I initially wanted there). The house looks great and I am no longer completely stressed out while trying to enjoy myself.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP