Monday, February 23, 2009

Apple

I joined the sensation that has been going on for years...the iPod. I had resisted buying one before now for several reasons - one of the largest reasons being the immense cost (they used to cost upwards of $500 for even a basic one). They have come down in price significantly, at least the more basic ones have as the iPod Touch and iPhone are still quite expensive. Another reason I had yet to buy one was the size problems. In my opinion, they had yet to get the combination of size of screen to size of machine right. The iPod I purchased was the pink iPod Nano 4th Generation, 16GB (the image to the right is the 8GB but it looks the same) - I am synching it up with the music on my laptop now and will probably do some more 'synching' when I get the portable drive connected sometime later in the week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP