Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unhappy

I am currently unhappy with my work. I have been for quite some time now and am just starting to realize that there is little I can do about it for quite awhile longer. I need to get more experience in my field (aka this job) before I can go looking for other work. I don't know if it is this specific job that is upsetting me at the moment or just the fact that I have to work in general - or perhaps that I am not working in something I really love. I would love to go back to school full-time for photography but then I would have wasted the last 5 or 6 years getting where I am now, night courses will have to do for now. I do like being an engineer, don't get me wrong, and perhaps I just haven't found the right position in this field yet in which case I need to stick it out a little longer here to get enough experience to land a better job somewhere else. I know I am not the only junior here who feels this way as we are all underpaid and overworked - in a funny way, the fact that others are suffering here helps it be okay that I am too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP