Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vagina Monologues

We went to see Chris in the Vagina Monologues last night and wow, the show was amazing. Chris' part was small but she did really well in it and definitely made it her own. Before now, I have not been able to see Chris in any of the performing arts events she had participated in, mostly because of school as they had tended to be the day before a big exam, etc. The most recent one I missed, a poetry reading, was due to work though. I was really excited to see her act finally and like I said, she did really well.
While watching the show I took several pictures of the evening which can be found on my Facebook account for all of you who have me on there. I am pretty happy with how the shots came out and will probably be using them on my photography blog in the time to come.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 2:58 AM  

You picked this picture? .... I like the others better where I'm in the row with all the girls and the red light and such. Mind you my eyes look great here.

Thanks for coming to the show, I'm glad you could finally make it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP