Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Landscape Poll

I have been given my first assignment in my current photography course - Night and Day Landscape Photography. We have to take two sets of photographs (night and day) in both a rural and urban setting. The assignment isn't hard, but finding a scene that will look just as good during the day as at night (at the same viewpoint) is proving to be troublesome. So I am wondering if a Cemetery Landscape scene could be considered rural. Please give your opinion on the poll on my photography blog. I need as many opinions as possible as quickly as possible - the assignment is due on the 25th. Thanks everyone.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 12:49 PM  

I voted in your poll for this blog --- (I think I said once a month) but it actually isn't that often, but it is more often than once a year. So in reality by vote lies between the two.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP