Monday, September 14, 2009

One Minute Writer #38

If you were to design a personal coat of arms, what symbols representing you would it include?


A while back, like a couple years now, Chris and I went to the Art Gallery and participated in the children's craft activity which was to design your own coat of arms. I tried to find it and scan it in, but alas, our house is far too messy and unorganized for me to find such a small item.
Anyway, it was pink with purple and gold details and had my initials, a tree and a paint brush on it. There must have been something else as there were four corners, but I cannot remember the last one. Really wish I could find it. I also made one for Dave that mimicked mine. It was blue with dark blue and gold details. Had his initials a plane and two other things, neither of which I can remember. They were really quite cute and making them was really fun.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 11:17 AM  

They were SO good. I remember them. Weren't they up on a wall at somepoint - maybe way back at Glen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP