Monday, December 21, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

...is well, everything. I have compiled a list of wants for this Christmas season. As usual, I don't distribute this list anywhere but here, and don't intend to actual receive really any of the gifts from the Dream List, but I think it is fun to make and it helps me determine what I will want to buy myself throughout the next year.


Dream List

  1. Nikon SB-800 flash unit;
  2. Macro lens;
  3. Nikon 28-105mm 1:3.5-4.5D lens;
  4. Nikon SC-29 flash cord;
  5. Adobe CS4;
  6. Bamboo tablet (pen and touch, 5"x7" or larger);
  7. External hard drive (with viewing screen);
  8. Small chest freezer;
  9. Kitchenaid toaster;
  10. Winter coat (sport, detachable layers, water resistant); and,
  11. Winter boots (work boot style).

Rational List

  1. Photography portfolio (I believe this is coming from Dave's sister - yay!);
  2. Photography reflector (white/gold);
  3. Epson photo paper (8"x10" - cheapest is at Canada Computer in Ottawa [near Costco]);
  4. Cirque tickets & Disney Vacation (this would be part of the dream list, but Dave and I already know it is coming from his parents - how awesome is that!);
  5. Gift cards (Sears [I need capri pants for Florida], Ricki's, Reitmans, Bluenotes, Cappucci hair salon [in Ottawa], Henry's, Future Shop/Best Buy); and
  6. Money is always useful.

As you can see, many of the things I want, both in dream world and the rational world, are photography based. I am pretty sure those of you who know me, or read this blog regularly could have guessed that be the case.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP