Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Textmas

Lately Dave and I have been listening to Live 88.5 on the drive into work. We also listen to it as we fall asleep at night (well most nights). This entire month the are having a daily contest called Merry Textmas. Basically you text in to receive a different gift (or prize) each day. As Dave and I listen, we hear of things that we would like and since I have excess money on my phone that will shortly expire, we have been texting in most days. Usually we only text once, perhaps twice each day but today we must have texted at least 5 times. Today they were giving away a 46" LED TV. I am not sure where we would have put this TV had we won, but it would have been awesome. We have tried to get another dSLR camera, a waterproof point-and-shoot camera and a kindle in the past and failed each time. I don't expect we will win anything during this month long contest, and will end up spending most if not all of my phone money on these texts, but it is fun anyway.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP