Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Way Back Whenesday: Teddy Ruxpin



Teddy Ruxpin was one of my favourite children cartoons. His voice was soft and soothing and I loved him very much. I wanted to get one of the Teddy Ruxpin talking dolls, but they were deemed too expensive or generally unnecessary. I did however have one of his friends. I don't remember what they are called but they were the little jumpy guys that followed Teddy around. They were cute and I had a hand puppet one. You could move it's mouth, eyes and antenna and make its neck really long (as it was essentially a sock). (image found through Google) I took it to daycare one day and then lost it shortly thereafter. I found one at daycare and must have thought it was mine so I took it home. A few years later I found two of them sitting in my toybox and realized that I had actually stolen the one from the daycare - oh well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP