Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meadowlands Christmas

A couple weekends ago Dave and I spent several hours 'putting up Christmas' in our house. We set up the tree and our stockings and even got a large portion of our gifts wrapped - it was a rather productive time. We did have a few issues with the tree, like the very top bit not being strong enough to support our star and Dave having to MacGyver an attachment piece for it.

We also learned that the tree would look better with both white and blue lights rather than just the blue ones we got during the Boxing Day sales last year. So the goal this year is to get some white tree lights so that we can have both next year (excess blue lights will be used to decorate some windows as we don't have any window decorations this year - at least not yet) - we also need a tree skirt. I am really happy with our Christmas decorations, we obviously have a blue and white/silver theme going and I think it looks really pretty and very Christmas-y.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP