Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Working without a Header

So as you can tell, the only blog of the three that I run to have a header is my Photography one. As I lost Photoshop a little while ago, I have been unable to create (or finish creating) the headers for this blog and my weight loss blog. I had a grand idea for the weight loss blog and was just about to start it when I lost Photoshop. I had been working on a header for this blog, and had some prototypes, but nothing I really loved. So, unfortunately these blogs will be running without a header for a little while yet as Dave and I try to trick my computer into letting me install Photoshop again. Not having access to it is really hindering my creative process; however, I have reinstalled Lightroom 3 (the Beta version is available for free from Adobe) and am able to complete basic alterations and edits to my photos.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP