Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day

Every year when I was little I would go Boxing Day shopping with my mom. We usually waited until later in the day as to avoid as much as the crowds as possible and we normally just bought Christmas stuff for next year (cards, ornaments, etc.). Last year was the first year we faced the crowds and actually got to a store before it opened, though this part was not actually planned. Dave and I bought our name brand 32" TV and GPS unit for the car as well as the traditional Christmas stuff. It was very pleasant.
This year we waited until the stores were open before we headed out of my parents' house. Upon arriving at the store, we realized that the Christmas stuff had been almost completely bought out and though we were able to get a tree skirt for out Christmas tree, we weren't able to get anything else 'Christmas-y'. Dave bought some stuff from Future Shop and I looked into some Bamboo stuff, but didn't buy anything as it wasn't on sale and I need to think about it a little longer. It was definitely a much lower key Boxing Day as compared to last year.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP