Monday, August 10, 2009

Follow Me

Blogger allows you to follow blogs you enjoy reading on a regular basis. You can receive updates on them via your own blogger account about new posts. I follow several blogs, most of which are linked from this one on the right hand side. It enables me to read the first few lines of a post and see if it is something I want to continue reading - which it usually is as I only follow blogs I actually like.
I know have a spot where the people who follow me are listed. You will notice that for this particular blog, it is blank. I have one follower of my photography blog (and had a second at some point, but I guess they stopped) and one on my weight loss blog (from one of my forums). Anyway, it is there if you want it - for now I just enjoy having more features on the side panels.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP