Thursday, August 06, 2009

One Minute Writer # 34

If you could have one talent that you don't naturally have, what would it be?

To be more charismatic. I would love it if, while in a conversation, I could make people think or even just be able to keep the conversation going in a non-awkward way. I am not a very social person and when I am around those I am not really close with, I tend to come across mean or elitist. I do not think I am actually either of those things, but have not yet learned how to properly portray myself to others. Since I am already 25 I have a feeling I will never be great in social situations, but I do still believe that I could better myself in this department with a bit more practice.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP