Saturday, August 15, 2009

One Minute Writer #35

How do you feel when you walk into your home after an out of town trip?

This summer Dave and I have gone on a few trips and he himself has been away for business a couple times as well. Usually when we return from some time away from the house, we feel relieved, though tired. I usually feel more relaxed as I have my things around me in case I need them and I am anxious to get whatever photos I took during the time away onto my laptop. Lately though, I have become restless upon arriving home. I think this is due to the state of our house. We usually try to clean up the house before we head out for a trip, but we pretty much always fail. Before heading out to the cottage, we had no time whatsoever and did absolutely nothing to clean up. Therefore, when we got home, the fridge was full of spoiled food and the kitchen was a mess. Fortunately, it did not smell as we did take out the garbage before leaving. If the house is not clean or at least tidied up a bit, before leaving for a trip, coming back to it afterwards isn't as relaxing as it should be.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP