Monday, August 17, 2009

Puppy Love

Another adorable post from Cute Overload. From what I have read, there was a dog, a Japanese (natch) Chihuahua, born with a marking shaped like a heart. His name is Heart-kun and it brought great luck to its owners. Well the tiny dog now has an even tinier brother named Love-kun with a similar heart marking. I just think they are tiny and adorable and I want to squish the little baby one. *squish*

Apparently this story is so news worthy that it appeared in the LA Times. The breeder has no intentions of selling either dog, and why would they?! *squish*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP