Friday, January 08, 2010

DJ Earworm

A couple days ago Jerrica posted a link on her Facebook wall:

Turns out it is a mash-up of the top 25 (most popular) songs from 2009 (as determined by Billboard Magazine) done by DJ Earworm. Since Dave loves music I sent the link to him and he in turn starting looking for more from him and found his website with tons of mash-ups on it including his annual top 25 mash-up from the past few years. The mixes are absolutely amazes and as another friend put it further proves that American pop songs are so similar that they can be made into one song - I add to that, if you are good enough at mixing.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 11:55 AM  

I have actually done a presentation about him in one of my Fourth-Year seminars, or he was part of one of my presentations actually (as it wasn't totally about him.) Oh, arts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP