Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Priority Upgrade

The other day I drove to Lindsay to complete a BOMA BESt survey for work. I then drove to Peterborough and spent the night in a hotel before driving to Belleville for a Designated Substance Survey (DSS) and then driving back to Ottawa.
While in Peterborough, I stayed at the Holiday Inn there that I had reserved with my personal information in order to get points on my holiday inn card. Because I had done that, I was registered under my priority points number and upon arrival was upgraded to a river-view room that should have been almost double the price of the room I had actually reserved. It was very nice and once I got a minute to check out the view, I was a little sad that I hadn't brought any of my personal photography equipment. I only had the crappy little cameras we use for work. They are incredibly beat up and don't take the nicest photos, but hopefully you will still get the point of the great view I had, even though it was late January.Please ignore the reflection of my hand and camera and the terrible glare from the sun - like I said, the work cameras are far from the standards of my normal equipment plus I was running behind schedule. Either way, it was a very nice room and I was rather impressed that I got bumped up so easily - go Holiday Inn Priority Club!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP