Friday, January 22, 2010

Hoops

While in London, Chris and I made our lunches almost every day. In those lunches we had salami sandwiches, juice boxes, some sort of fruit and hoops. Hoops are similar to the Humpty Dumpty chips offered here in North America, but they are unflavoured (just plain chip). They were very yummy and something I continue to remember about that trip to this day.
As part of my Christmas gift this year, Chris got me (and Dave) a pack of Hoops that she found in a British shop near her hometown. I was delighted. I saved them for my dessert (or after dinner snack as they aren't really a dessert) and enjoy every second of them. They reminded me of London from the moment I opened the tiny package. Thanks Chris!

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 2:53 PM  

HOOPS!! They are so good. I was wandering around the grocery store the other day and thought I saw some, but they were BBQ flavoured.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP