Sunday, January 24, 2010

Renovated Home

For the last few years, home has been Ottawa. But at the same time, home will always be Prescott. Recently though, my parents have renovated the house and upgraded many features that they have been talking about for years.
My dad is taking advantage of the home renovation tax and environmentally upgrading the house. He has increased the insulation in several parts of the house, installed a tank-less water heater and new windows throughout.
One of the biggest things they have done to the house is the installation of a downstairs bathroom/powder room. My dad has been talking about this and planning it for the last twenty years and for many of the past years, this room was used storage for the Proctor and Gamble products. It has a black and white theme with slight hints of mauve and purple and looks so great.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it when I was home, so you will have to take my word on this.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP