Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Minute Writer # 49

In what area of your life are you the most disciplined?

I thought this would be an easy question to answer, but now I just don't know. I know how to answer the least disciplined question (weight loss: eating healthy and exercising), but now I am questioning my most disciplined areas as well. I suppose financially I am quite responsible, though lately Dave and I have been spending far too much money on take-out and restaurants. This increase in spending is still tracked in my budget spreadsheet though, which has been active and completed in full for the last 3-4 years. I suppose that budget spreadsheet alone proves which area I am most disciplined in.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:34 PM  

SPREADSHEET. The first thing I thought when I saw this was any of your many many many spreadsheets. School Jenn is also a little insane with the excel, I think she might rival you, you should hear about her school/marks spreadsheet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP