Tuesday, January 05, 2010

More than all the Rest

I posted 286 blog posts here on The Great Abyss in 2009, which is more than all the previous years combined! I like to think that my more regular posting has created more loyal readers and also like to think that my posts have gotten more interesting as I have progressed in my blogging. Though I am not doing this blog for professional reasons (ie. I am not a writer), I hope that I am not boring the world with my e-space. Either way, I have no intention of stopping (or slowing down) in 2010 and see another year of regular posts and features. Thanks to all my readers in 2009 and hope you stick around through 2010 (and maybe even bring some friends with you).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP