Monday, March 02, 2009

And the winner is...

I have never really been a big fan of the Oscars. In fact I don't know if I have ever watched one from start to finish. I remember when I was younger I would watch it while watching a multitude of other shows that were on (none of the shows during the Oscars timeslot are ever very good and it is therefore necessary to watch several of them at the same time). I would catch an award here or there and then make sure I caught the last 15 minutes or so to get the top three awards (top male and female actor and best movie). These guys however, have found a way for me to enjoy the Oscars.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP