Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Real Book

This comic comes from Penny Arcade and is simply genius. It has to do with the new piece of technology out there that is basically an electronic book. I had heard about this product on the Daily Planet a few weeks ago and thought it was quite ridiculous then too. Many of the selling features are mocked in this comic such as 'it feels like you are really turning the pages' - seriously though the guy displaying it on the Daily Planet actually spoke like that. Anyways, Penny Arcade is hilariously good and I felt like sharing this one with everyone.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 4:11 PM  

I loved this, laughed seriously outloud at work the other day!! I actually saw that you had posted it on your blog last time I check it, and I thought I had commented to say how awesome it was, but I guess I didn't. So, yea, I love Penny Arcade and this one was one of their best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP