Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quarter Century

Today is my 25th birthday - I am officially a quarter century old.
Being 25 seems odd as when I was little, 25 was the absolute oldest I ever pretended to be. I never imagined being older than 25 as that meant I was almost 30 and to a young kid, 30 is not cool.
The past year was pretty eventful - I graduated from University, found a job in my field (after working outside of it as well), moved into a place with Dave, was a bridesmaid in Tyler's wedding, traveled to London, and so much more that I can't seem to get into words right now. It was a good year. In the past I have more or less known what the big events of the upcoming year would entail but this year I have no clue. It should be interesting though.

2 comments:

Christine Sweeton 12:26 AM  

I am NOT looking forward to my Quarter Century because when I was younger I don't think I ever pretended to be any older than 21-22. So far in my life, while I have travelled very extensivly and I kinda work in A field maybe even MY field, I have not graduated from University, I do not have A love of my life let alone THE love of my life who I have moved into a house with, I have not been to a wedding in about 8 years and I have never been a bridesmaid, I too have no idea what the upcoming year will bring, hopefully graduation in December but the year beyond that it a total black hole...

Unknown 11:50 PM  

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP