Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maritimes

I am starting to plan our vacation out east for this summer (I know it's a little early, but that is how I roll). I have really no clue as to where to start in terms of the route - I can Google it but I don't know where the good places to visit are. Since I know many people have done this trip before I am asking for help - any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I am currently thinking of going through Canada on the way there and stopping in Quebec City for a couple of days and then returning to Ottawa through the states (crossing the bridge at Prescott/Johnstown for comfort sake). Anyway, this is pretty much all I have so far as I really only started my research today - I am sure more will come as I play around in Google.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 3:02 PM  

Quebec City is my favorite city in all of Canada, I will let you know if that stays true after seeing Vancouver. So yea, definitly go and stay there if you can. We then drove along the Gaspe but it takes a lot longer. You can see Perice Roch which is famous and fairly interesting. What is cooler is all the weird seabirds and cute little villages. Also avoid NB (unless visiting people) as it is boring and filled with tries. See the Anne of Green Gables and Road to Avonle stuff in PEI. Go to Halifax to see the Maritime Museam. The Cabot Trail in Cape Breton is beautiful and can be driven in a day (I think, I don't know I kinda slept through it.) The Bay of Fundy of course as it is amazing!! My trip out east was one of my favorites (oh and we also went through Maine and the states to get home.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP