Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Minute Writer #1

One minute writer is a blog that I have been following for quite some time. The idea is that you always have at least one minute every day in which you could write. The author posts writing assignments every so often which are supposed to get the creative juices flowing. People then start a timer built into the site and leave their written blurb as a comment to the original post. It is a really clever idea. Up until now I have not participated in the writing, but have found it very intriguing. The following idea is from a few days ago and as such I didn't comment on her blog, but it peaked my interest enough for me to post it here.

Kids often carry around "loveys"--comfort items like blankets or teddy bears. If you could still carry a lovey now, what would it be?

For the past year or so I have found that I take my camera pretty much everywhere. At first I thought it was solely due to my love of photography but since I started going to my boyfriend's family functions I have found that it is my "lovey" - the thing that keeps me comforted and calm during almost every event. It keeps me company when no one will and draws attention away from me somehow. I love my camera for many reasons and now I realize that the comfort it gives me is another one.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP