Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March Madness

March was always pretty crazy in terms of workload when I was in school. In highschool it tended to be when we had our midterms and the first round of large assignments were due. When I got into university it was the end of the winter term and therefore lots of assignments, term projects and tons of studying for exams. It was madness, so much so that my birthday often got overlooked (or at least downplayed) for lack of time and energy (and sanity). My friends wished me happy birthday as did my family and I received gifts of course, but we didn't have any large parties or anything like that. It was partly on my asking so I am not upset or anything like that (just to clarify). When I graduated I thought for sure that I would be able to have a real party or something like that on my birthday. Apparently I was wrong. March is an absolutely crazy time for DST Consulting. Our major client, like most consulting firms in Ottawa, is the government and their fiscal year end it March 31. There are so many projects due and so many starting up with absolutely no time to prepare or complete them let alone think sanely or rationally. I will be celebrating with my friends on my birthday weekend, but once again nothing big will be planned or done as I just won't have the energy from the crazy work schedule. Oh well, I enjoy nice quiet nights with my friends anyway - and at least there will be cake...mmm...cake.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP