Sunday, March 08, 2009

Garlic-Rosemary Potatoes

Whenever I visit Dave's family I know I am going to eat well. His sister can bake up the most delicious things and both of his parents are very good cooks. One of my favourite things they make are these roasted potatoes with rosemary. When I was there in the summer they made them and I finally worked up the nerve to ask about the ingredients. They are really simple actually.
You just peel and cut up potatoes into bit size pieces and then put them in a glass bowl. Put a little olive oil and/or butter on them then season them with some rosemary (I have since added garlic). If you add a little Montreal steak spice they get even better tasting. You pop them in the microwave for about 10 minutes and then wrap them up in tinfoil and either place them on the BBQ or in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes. Alternatively you can just keep them in the microwave longer. Very yummy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP