Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Distant Relatives - Hostess and Just for Laughs

I know Hostess chips aren't really that big anymore - at least not with anyone I know, but as Dave and I were filling the car up with gas this past weekend, I saw an advertisement for them on the pit stop store window. I sat there looking at the little Munchies (the cartoon characters used for their ads) and thought that they looked a little like the Just for Laughs cartoon character. And now that I am writing this post and have their images here on the same screen, I realize that the Hostess Munchies are red, yellow and orange - there is no green Munchie. Perhaps these four guys are related somehow in cartoon-world! The Hostess Munchies are probably brothers and as the Just For Laughs guy has a pointy nose rather than a bulbous one, he is likely a cousin or something along those lines, but related nonetheless.
I know I am crazy - but you have to admit they look pretty similar.
(images found through Google)

7 comments:

Twincerely,Olga 9:39 AM  

HI! Stopping by from SITS!!Funny picture! Glad I found you

Unknown 3:32 PM  

Thanks for the comment. :)
Isn't SITS great!?!

Christine Sweeton 10:18 PM  

THIS IS SO TRUE!!! Love it.

Anonymous 11:56 PM  

I have a weiner

Anonymous 11:59 PM  

Big cack on your face

Anonymous 12:02 AM  

Why don't you guys not say anything? Youre obviously not smart enough to think

Anonymous 12:07 AM  

Cause you cummmm all over your mommy and daddy's face like a big hmmo..... Know you all love the cack, anyone who teas this sucks a big long supper gayy penile erectione. Pe.ness: I know I spelled it wrong queeur bags, I just had to so you faqs could read it. Easy cummmm guzzelers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP