Monday, October 05, 2009

Published

A while back DST was part of a project to get an award for one of our clients. I was part of the project and later on inherited it as project manager. We got word last week that the building had won the award and I was asked by my boss to write up and article for our in house newsletter, the Mini Drill Press (MDP).
I whipped up an article, got Dave to review it, and after some editing by my boss, it was published in the MDP. It got displayed in the middle of the newsletter in a pretty significant way, with a bold background and distinctly different header. I am pretty happy with it, though it is more report-like than fluffy news article - but it is a newsletter for an engineering consulting firm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP