Friday, October 23, 2009

One Minute Writer #44

Have you ever been a little obsessed with a celebrity (even as a kid)? If not, why do you think you've escaped celebrity obsessions?

When I was a preteen I collected images of Devon Sawa, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT), Andrew Keegan and other such teen hunks and had them on my bedrooms walls. I think I even had a laminated picture of Devon Sawa in my back pocket for a little while (as did a couple of my friends). I have since grown out of the obsessed fan stage and moved on to the healthier version. I find that I now admire good actors, who also happen to be good looking.
Neil Patrick Harris (NPH) is a good example of this. He is in a really funny show and has been part of some great little movies recently of which I am a fan. He is not only a good actor but also cute and non-threatening to Dave since NPH is gay. Other attractive good looking actors I enjoy are Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Hugh Grant (his characters tend to be very sarcastic, which is my favourite form of humour - plus he's British) and Johnny Depp. I don't want to know really anything about these people's personal lives, I just want to watch their movies. Though I do want to be friends with NPH, Nathan Fillion and Joss Whedon - because all the behind the scene footage makes them look like really awesome friends - the kind that would take a bullet for you and you can never have enough of those. Plus, Joss puts his friends in his shows and wouldn't that just be cool?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP