Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time Management Games

Like Chris, I too love the Time Management games. From Diner Dash to Farm Frenzy, I love them all. I ordered a few time management games from Big Fish Games the other week and asked for a backup CD in case I need to wipe my computer or put them on a different computer for whatever reason. It eventually came in the mail and when I put it into the computer to verify that it worked I found that there was a free game on it. Sadly though, it is not a time management game. In fact, it is basically like the games on the back of the cereal box where you have to circle the listed items as you find them in some cluttered picture. I am not a fan to say the least. I did however finish the Farm Frenzy game and am now going to get started on the Diner Dash line of games I ordered. Gotta love Flo!

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 12:55 PM  

Get Sally's Spa or Salon -- trust me, you will love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP