Tuesday, October 20, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

The idea for this post was taken from TwinspirationalRunner - thanks.
I thought I would do a little post about me. It is completely random stuff that you may or may not already know, and hopefully it will be fun to compile.

  1. I get anxious when I have to make a phone call. (even moreso when it is work related);
  2. I love being good at 'domestic' tasks like cooking, baking and sewing;
  3. Fall is my favourite season;
  4. I wait until the last minute to do any sort of cleaning;
  5. I know how to spell most words, and when I am wrong, my guess was usually pretty close;
  6. I absolutely love spreadsheets. If I can put some information into a spreadsheet I will. If I get to design a spreadsheet (and yes it is a design) then my day will be a good one.
  7. I have been to many funerals in my life, but the hardest death I ever had to deal with was my family pet - Eddy (Eddy's death made me pose a lot of questions to myself which were very difficult to answer);
  8. My weight is a very touchy topic. I want to lose it, but like most overweight people, do not want to put the effort in;
  9. As mentioned in a previous post, I love very odd combinations of food like salt and vinegar ships and grapes;
  10. I think of myself as an artistic engineer. It is an odd combination, but I am relatively good at math and engineering in general, but also quite good at the arts (photography, general painting and sketching, etc) and I enjoy them both;
  11. I like to go into Danier (and other leather stores) and smell the wonderful leather smells;
  12. I rarely ever win anything;
  13. I am a perpetual learner;
  14. I am really good at organizing things. From events to items - if it has to be sorted or organized, I am really good at getting it done;
  15. I love buying or getting new stuff - even if I have little to no use for it;
  16. I love children's movies - especially Pixar movies;
  17. I can handle extremely stressful situations (like a job get screwed up at work), but get extremely flustered and frustrated with the simplest of tasks (like finding my keys);
  18. I love answering surveys;
  19. Car rides make me sleepy;
  20. I have an eye for photography and love most everything about photography in general;
  21. I am a very jealous person. I can get jealous about the stupidest and most pointless of things;
  22. I have few friends (though the ones I have are good ones) and for the most part, I like it that way;
  23. Photography makes me happy;
  24. I am almost always early when I need to be someplace new;
  25. I think lists are fun.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 5:18 PM  

I knew all these things!!! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP