Sunday, October 11, 2009

Like a Pregnant Woman

Lately I have been eating more than my fair share of salt and vinegar chips, Miss Vickie's and/or Lays are my preferred brands. The thing that makes this post-able material (as No One Cares What I Had for Lunch) is that I eat them with grapes, red grapes to be more precise. They are yummy and delicious and definitely seem like food a pregnant woman would crave. It got me thinking and I have decided to start a list of the crazy combinations of food that I eat on occasion that make me seem like a pregnant woman. I am sure to miss some, as I usually don't think twice about them, but surely the main odd-balls will get included.

  • salt and vinegar chips with grapes (this is also really good with a big glass of orange juice);
  • Dairy Queen strawberry blizzard with Dairy Queen french fries;
  • cucumbers with shredded chicken (mixed with a little butter to make it stick together - kind of like mayo I guess);
  • apples and peanut butter;
  • carrot and lettuce sandwiches (on white bread, with butter/margarine);
  • sweet gherkin pickles (this isn't a combination I know, but I am told that it is a pregnant woman craving);
  • tuna and pickles (no mayo);
  • anything with chocolate (all hail the creator of the chocolate fountain); and
  • home-made chinese fried rice. Included in the sauce is soy sauce, plum sauce and tomato sauce and/or ketchup.

In my mind, I am not the only non-pregnant person who eats odd combinations of food. Please confirm this by commenting on the crazy combinations of food you eat, I know you have at least one.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP