Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Start and End of a Blog

I feel the starting and ending of a blog's life are pretty much standard. There is always the beginning post where you talk about what you want to accomplish with the blog - ie. what you want to post about. You perhaps say a little bit about yourself and how you came to the idea of starting a blog.
In the end, you will have long periods between posts, and most of the last ones will be an apology for not posting. (comic from xkcd - only the third panel is applicable).

It is the in between bits that differ from blog to blog. Some blogs are incredibly specific in what they post about, while others are just the general lives of the author (like this one for example). Some are really interesting while others are quite mundane. But in my opinion, most blogs start and end in the same general manner.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP