Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mixed Tape

I recently pressed play on my CD player only to find that one of the CDs Dave made for me was inside. This was the third (I believe) 'love CD' he made and it was compiled shortly before my trip to London with Chris in January of 2008. I know this not because I read the read me file on the CD or because I remembered off the top of my head, but rather because he incorporated little airline and British sound clips into it. It is very sweet and makes me realize just how incredibly lucky I am. I love Dave very much and I know by the little things that he does for me, that he loves me just as much as I love him. I am a very lucky human being.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP