Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sims 3 Continued

I have had the Sims 3 for almost a month now and can say without a doubt that it was money well spent. I have enjoyed every minute of the game that Dave calls 'playing house for adults'. I have made Dave and myself and other random characters as well and of course made a bunch of houses all over the towns. The only part of the game that Dave enjoys is the building of houses so he has built a couple houses in the towns as well.
One of my only complaints about the game is that they have gotten rid of some of the skills I enjoyed the most from the previous game, like the basic music skill. It has been replaced by the guitar skill which means there are no pianos in the Sim world anymore. Also, you can no longer read a generic cooking book to advance that skill, rather you have to spend lots of resources (food) cooking food that will inevitably go to waste. Although, you can store leftover food in the fridge so it does last a little longer than it did in Sims 1 and 2.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 11:11 PM  

Oh but the cooking this is closer to reality!! Also, the leftover thing is weird, we have that now too because Erin gave Jer and I almost every add on for Sims2 that there is (even and IKEA one) and the appartment living has the 'save leftover' option, but I always forget to have my sims do it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP