Saturday, July 11, 2009

On Site

I have spent the last three to four months in the office writing reports, setting up site visits and doing basic project management jobs. Though I enjoy being in the office and knowing what I am going to be doing the next day, it was getting pretty boring and I was getting pretty restless. The past few days I have been on site at CFB Rockcliffe doing designated substance surveys in the houses that are scheduled to be demolished. It has been nice to be out of the office, despite the fact that I haven't been able to work with Dave like I had initially planned. I am back in the office on Monday, but hopefully I will be able to get all my work done in one day and will be able to go back on site on Tuesday and for the later part of the week as well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP