Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wild Wing

Dave and I went with our co-workers to Wild Wing a week and a half ago. They boast the best chicken wings and have 101 flavours (or something equally ridiculous). Dave got a wing sampler (20 wings in 4 different flavours) while I 'chickened' out and got fish and chips (I also just wasn't in the mode for wings). He was extremely pleased with the wings and wanted to go again soon.We went again yesterday evening and we were both very satisfied once again. We both got wing samplers and I ventured out of my comfort zone and got some 'different' flavours. I did however, get two of my favourites, honey garlic and mild, but also got salt and vinegar (chip) flavour and lemon pepper flavour. The latter was my least favourite as it was simply far to lemony but the salt and vinegar was surprisingly delicious! Of course the honey garlic and mild wings were both scrumptious, but that is to be expected. I was very pleased with my dinner and didn't come close to eating all of them so now I have leftover wings for later on. If you are a fan of wings, I strongly suggest you go and try out Wild Wings - you won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP