Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation #2 - Montreal

Dave and I went to Montreal as our second vacation of the summer. It was a really great trip and one I would make again. It did, however, start off a little badly in that the traffic was so wretched on the way in that it really discouraged Dave and I. Once we got to our first actual destination (after checking in at the hotel and getting some lunch), we both realized how great the weekend was going to be.
We went to Parc du Mont Royal and the Cemetery therein on Friday and then to the Botanical Gardens, Biodome and Olympique Parc on Saturday. That evening we met up with our friend Yan, and went to dinner at Milso, a Brazilian restaurant that was really entertaining and then to Vieux Port where we watched Fireworks as part of an international competition. Sunday we walked around Vieux Port until our Cirque du Soleil show started in the afternoon. We then went to the St. Joseph Oratory before heading back to Ottawa.
I plan on blogging about each individual part of our trip in separate posts as the trip was so enjoyable, that one post would not do it justice. I can almost guarantee they will not, however, be in chronological order as I took all of the photos during this trip in Raw format which means I will need more time to complete the post-production. I will also be posting additional photos from the trip on my photography blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP