Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Cookie Monster Kind of Morning

This morning when I logged onto the computer and routinely opened up Google, I found a great big Cookie Monster greeting me. It is the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street and both yesterday and today Google has been celebrating it with special Google headers. Yesterday was Big Bird's legs as the L, and today, as you can see above, Cookie Monster is eating the cookie Google. I really love this one as Cookie Monster was my one of my favourite characters. My dad also did (and likely still does) a really good Cookie Monster impression.

The show premiered back in 1969 and as I am told by my parents today, was a children's show that parents could bear to watch. I remember watching many hours of this show growing up and often having my dad watching it alongside me. So seeing the Cookie Monster on my computer screen this morning filled me with a warm, happy memory that made my morning a little better.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP