Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One Minute Writer #48

Write about a time you purchased something "on a whim". How did you feel about it later?

I usually think out my purchases. In fact, I usually think them out far too much. But every once in a while I will buy something "on a whim". The last thing I can remember that I bought like this would be the complete series of Buffy.

I had wanted this DVD collection for quite some time but could never rationalize it (not that I ever really did). One day Dave and I were talking and I decided that I wanted it so I got it. A few days later it arrived in the mail and it was beautiful. Dave and I watched the incredibly geeky series over the next few months, it took longer than I thought it would as we would get distracted with other seasons of shows and random activities that would come up. I do not regret buying it at all, it was something I wanted and could afford, and I got it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP