Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fiendishly Delighted

Whenever I play the Sims, I have a tendency to create a new game and then play it until I am on the second generation or so. It is all fun and games (pun intended) until I inevitably get bored. My Sim family will be too good. They will be going to work/school every day, able to meet their little goals, do homework and get their needs into the green before the next work/school day. I stop playing that family.
I recently determined what my problem was - I always make my Sim good. I make them go to work and get their stats up and live happy little lives. I also have a tendency to pick the perfect traits so that they are excellent at whatever career I want them to have. I make them Genius and family oriented, I make them good and neat - these all result in boring games that are easy to play and generally uninteresting later on. My most recent Sim looks pure and innocent but she is downright EVIL. She is so evil that her lifetime goal is to be the Emperor of Evil. She amuses me greatly. Every once in a while she will cackle or laugh maniacally - it is great! She wants to give money to take charities down and she even wants to steal candy from a baby! Upon doing any of her evil desires she gets the above trait: Fiendishly Delighted. To be honest, I am starting to get a tad bored of her and want to make a new family, but she lasted longer than other Sims and I didn't want her to die (so I could play her evil children) as quickly as I did other Sims. This has sparked a new interest with the game for me. I am started a family now where the main character wants to see the ghost of his rich wife - in essence he is a gold digger! Sims 3 is such a wonderful game!!

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:33 AM  

Yeah, I created once a guy that lived in a cheap evil-hideout (the one home in Sunset that costs around 15k simoleons, has 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a nice little decoration of grandma's definition of a house in clothing) and he would be all the time in a evil job (criminal career), didn't have many friends (just those from his job.) I guess he became successful and changed after he spent some time alone and got enough rewards to spend in new traits ... Don't know what happened to him since, never had the chance to finish playing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP