Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Way Back Whenesdays

Please let me know if I am getting carried away with these features. But for now, here is a bi-weekly one - Way Back Whenesdays. I have seen it on many other blogs, mostly ones revolving around stay at home moms and therefore have pictures of their children when they were little, or even themselves. I find them really interesting and want to do it myself as well - with a little difference that is. My Way Back Whenesdays will be of things that remind me of my childhood - movies, toys things of that nature. I won't rule of pictures from my childhood, but the ones I have lined up so far do not contain any.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP