Monday, November 09, 2009

How-To Tuesdays

Another new feature I have been thinking about for a while - this one also a monthly one. How-To Tuesdays! There are quite a few things I do that I would enjoy sharing with my readers. This idea started with How to Wrap a Baby Gift, which I posted last month. I thought of starting it then but figured I would not be able to think of enough things. I have already written a few and therefore figure it could work. Topics will likely range from sewing projects and gifting ideas to random computer functions - perhaps even some Photoshop techniques. I will try to document them with photographs and/or screen captures as much as possible as I find this helps me when learning new things.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP