Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hallowe'en at DST

Most workplaces have people who get dressed up and some will have candy and treats for their employees near Hallowe'en, and DST is no exception. This year we had a myriad of costumes and a pizza lunch/staff meeting.
The costume contest participants at DST Ottawa, are pictured above. There was our (female) CAD Technician who dressed up as our Sector Manager (with newborn son) pictured below, won the costume contest despite the fact that she wore the same costume (minus the child) last year. It is just such a funny costume it can't be topped.

Dave was a little upset later on when I told him that he likely would have won if a) his costume was complete and b) he wasn't sent out of town for the day (by me) to complete waste audits. He was only upset because the winner (and runner up) got gift cards to Future Shop and Subway, respectively. I hope that next year, my costume will be completed in time for me to participate as well as it just looked like everyone was having so much fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP