Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sweet 341

When I moved into residence I was rather nervous. Those 8 months turned out to be some of the greatest of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Suite 341 (deemed Sweet 341 by Chris) was awesome and the people in it were even better.
I checked out XKCD the other day and saw this comic entitled "orbitals", see above. What most intrigued me, besides the completely accurate logic behind it, was that the dorm set up looked almost identical to what Chris, Emily and I had in Glengarry. The only difference is that there appears to be closets for each of the rooms, which we sadly, did not have. In fact, if you take away the closets, put a tv in the one corner across from the couch, and move the main door to the 'top' wall you would have Suite 341. I am not naive to think that no other place would have the same setup, it is just odd to see is all.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP